Back up! (again)

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Back up! (again)

Okay... sorry about the false start, but it looks like the board is back up again this time. There's been some changes to the format and layout and I've renamed a few forums in the transition process (Free Form RP -> Open RP)

Single login is broken for the time being, but most people only care about logging into the forum. To do that, use the Image button in the top of the forum part of the page.

Quick reply is gone, but it will be back once I dig back into the new board's code.

The new board also allows you to start a post, save it, and finish it later. Anyone besides me evere REALLY wanted that feaure?

If you are working on a reply post, and someone beats you to it, you can now review your post (and theirs) before final submission.

Moderators now have more control over their boards. In fact, they can now do everything I thought they should be able to before, except create new sub-forums.

There's probably s bit more I'm not thinking of, but you get the point... look around and tell me what you think...

-Drakkim
Last edited by Drakkim on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added login information.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:57 pm

Re: Back up! (again)

I really like the idea behind saving a post and finishing it later. That would be great.

I also like being able to review other people's posts, so I don't have to keep modifying/deleting mine.

Return to Archive