[Disc] Stream Wrapper mod for CB Connector

Discontinued and Abandoned projects. Use at your own risk; no support will likely be given.

Moderator: Drakkim

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:24 pm

[Disc] Stream Wrapper mod for CB Connector

This is a mod for CBC Wrapper v1.04. That's the one in the Alpha downloads. I have no idea if it will work with v1.03 because I've never looked at the 'old' version...

I am working on this as an alternative to the iFrames wrapper (because I don't like iFrames) There was some discussion here before I started working on the project.

It has issues... hopefully, we'll be able to fix some of those here ;-)

Support questions should go in the CBConnector.com thread so they all stay together.
Attachments
Stream_Wrapper_v0.5beta.zip
(3.71 KiB) Downloaded 2608 times
Each of us dreams. In mine, I see my home--Lost to me, perhaps for all time. In His, the home He desired was made whole and real. Yet, you tell me we are the same?

It cannot be.

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:21 pm

Re: [Disc] Stream Wrapper mod for CB Connector

Hi drakkim,

I would love to know how to you got your phpbb forum intergrated as it is atm with only one scroll bar rather than in a tiny wrapper window. I have attempted to download the steam wrapper mod but all i get is

Warning: include(./forum//download?id=5.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/conclave/public_html/components/com_phpbb_wrapper/phpbb_wrapper.php on line 80

Warning: include(./forum//download?id=5.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/conclave/public_html/components/com_phpbb_wrapper/phpbb_wrapper.php on line 80

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './forum//download?id=5.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/conclave/public_html/components/com_phpbb_wrapper/phpbb_wrapper.php on line 80

Any help?

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Re: [Disc] Stream Wrapper mod for CB Connector

This project has been disconnected due to some pretty large security issues and a far better method available in the recent phpBB 3 RC's. Anyone who was interested in this should look [url="http://www.conclavewiz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=72"]here[/url]. Hopefully I'll get some updated code up on that one in the next few days.

Locking this topic :-)

-Drakkim
Each of us dreams. In mine, I see my home--Lost to me, perhaps for all time. In His, the home He desired was made whole and real. Yet, you tell me we are the same?

It cannot be.

Return to Archive