[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 245: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
The Conclave of Wizards • View topic - [Locked][Beta] Account Link mod for phpBB3

[Locked][Beta] Account Link mod for phpBB3

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:33 pm

[Locked][Beta] Account Link mod for phpBB3

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 am

Re: [Beta] Account Link mod for phpBB3

I'd really like to download this mod but the attachment link doesn't appear to be working. Is it no longer available?

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Re: [Beta] Account Link mod for phpBB3

Odd... I guess I lost the file in the recent remodel of the site... The download links have been updated to the new sourceforge.net links, now. Also, around the first of the year, I'll be packaging up a new version that has some new features and a couple bug fixes.
Each of us dreams. In mine, I see my home--Lost to me, perhaps for all time. In His, the home He desired was made whole and real. Yet, you tell me we are the same?

It cannot be.

Return to phpBB Account Links Mod